Because of the recent time outs and crashes we've been experiencing, we've decided it would be best to switch hosts. The issue persists every day, and has not been fixed even after contacting support for the issue. Due to this, we are switching hosts today/tomorrow. I will do it at night, so by morning the server should be up and ready. Nothing will be lost.
[READ] If you're NOT connected to the server with the IP I-Survival.com, you will NOT be able to join the server after we switch hosts unless you switch to the new IP! (Meaning, if you're connected to the server with the numbered IP address you'll need to change to I-SURVIVAL.COM)
If the timing out error stops tonight/tomorrow, we will not switch and I'll update this.